The student news site of St. Dominic High School

Crusader Nation

• May 2, 2024

Broadcast

May 2, 2024

• This Thursday at St. Dominic is the annual Crusader Day!

Showcase

Celebrate St. Dominic

• Fans criticize Taylor Swifts new Album The Tortured Poets Department

Entertainment

The Tortured Poet’s Department: Taylor’s Latest Album

• St. Dominic prom will be hosted at Old Hickory tomorrow

Showcase

Once Upon A Prom

• Lily’s Letter

A Letter From the Editor

Lily’s Letter

• Noahs Letter

A Letter From the Editor

Noah’s Letter

• Alyssas Letter

A Letter From the Editor

Alyssa’s Letter

• The boys tennis team celebrates Luca Ramirez for his dedication

Sports

Luca Ramirez Tennis Senior Night

• April 18, 2024

Broadcast

April 18, 2024

• Evan Luke posing for his Senior year high school photos

Players to Watch

Player to Watch: Evan Luke

Crusader Nation

Crusader Nation

Top Five Haunted Houses

Missouri Haunted Houses
Top five haunted houses to check out this Halloween season

As fall is arriving, and activities start filling your calendar, consider one of the most popular haunted houses. If you are looking to have a spooky thrill this October, these are some of the best haunted houses according to residents in Missouri.

5.Terrified Exist Haunted Attraction

The Terrified Exist haunted attraction is located in Florissant, MO. Terrified Exist, has been up and running for three years, and was created by Ken Lacy. This is a spooky outdoor, rain or shine, natural feeling maze. Make sure you wear good outdoor clothes, because there are lots of muddy and slippery trails as you go through.

4.Lemp Brewery Haunted house

The Lemp Brewery Haunted House, all started as a mansion that was built in the early 1800s. Rumors say that this haunted house is in one of the darkest parts of St. Louis. This year is the 30th anniversary at Lemp, and they are ready to make you scream. The Lemp Brewery, consists of coming face to face demons, confusing mazes, and being inside pitch black caves.

3.Darkness Haunted House

The Darkness Haunted house is one of the longest running haunted houses. They are currently in their 29th year of being open. The Darkness all started in the old Welsh Baby Carriage Factory, in downtown St. Louis. The Darkness consists of scary animations, special fx, live actors, and unreal Hollywood level set designs, to make sure they get you good. If you think only the people around you will see you scream, you’re wrong, The Darkness has been featured on national television before. 

2.CreepyWorld 

CreepyWorld all started in 1998, with three haunted houses: a military theme, a vampire theme, and a mansion. Now CreepyWorld features 11 haunted attractions that expand as you go through this scary journey. While The Darkness is your typical, warehouse style, with lots of animations, props, all throughout 30,000 square feet of enclosed space. Don’t worry, Creepyworld also has haunted hayrides, outdoor haunts, a corn maze, and a prison break. Creepyworld is a screampark, with something for everyone. 

1.Cobb Factory 

Now, number one: the Cobb Factory. The Cobb Factory is a very popular haunted attraction, especially when October hits. The Cobb Factory’s story all started with a guy named Eli Cobb, in 1937, where he escaped into the fields, and was never found. As you get into the haunted house, the Cobb Factory has lots of rooms, for lots of scares, tight spaces to run or walk through and lots of loud noises. 

Fall is a time to spend outside with friends and family, and do activities you enjoy, such as Haunted Houses. These haunted houses will leave you great memories, with the people you love the most.