Crusader Plans During Spring Break

Boston.com

Float with balloons during Boston’s annual St. Patrick’s day parade

Spring break is a chance for students to relax and take a break from school. Whether it’s going on vacations, spending time with friends, or engaging in your favorite activities, all St. Dominic students loved their spring break! It was just the perfect amount of time to restart and get ready to finish out the school year strong. 

Lisa Eigel, a junior, enjoyed her trip to Florida. She enjoyed visiting colleges and spending time with her family, as well as partaking in her favorite activities.

“I visited the University of Florida on my trip! I also got to see the World Equestrian Center in Ocala and spent a couple days in Jupiter. My favorite part about spring break was spending time with my family, sleeping, and spending time at the barn,” Eigel said. 

Another student, Maddie Vogler, enjoyed her spring break in Michigan. She enjoyed being a part of a St. Patrick’s day parade with her family and the parties she went to. 

“Some family from Michigan came in to celebrate St. Patrick’s day. We participated in the DogTown parade and rode a trolley through it. We had a bunch of parties. My favorite part was the party we had on Friday. All my little cousins were there, so I was able to spend time with them and family I hadn’t seen in a while,” Vogler said. 

Everyone loves spring break because of the break it gives students in the middle of the second semester.  Students enjoy spending time with family and friends and going out of town, and we are prepared to stay motivated and excited for what the rest of the school year will bring!