• Fans criticize Taylor Swifts new Album The Tortured Poets Department

The Tortured Poet’s Department: Taylor’s Latest Album

• The boys tennis team celebrates Luca Ramirez for his dedication

Luca Ramirez Tennis Senior Night

The Top 5 Movies of 2024

Google
Some of the best films coming to theaters this year

It is 2024, and one of the best things about coming into the new year is new movies. With so many movies coming out in 2024, you may not know which ones are the best ones to watch. So let’s take a look at the top 5 best movies coming out in 2024.

Ryan Gosling had a big year in 2023 with his incredible performance as Ken in the Barbie movie. But he is not stopping to take a break, as he is coming into 2024 with a big bang. His new movie, The Fall Guy, is about a stuntman trying to solve the murder of Tom Ryder, played by Aaron Taylor Johnson. This comedy-action film has a star-studded cast that includes Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt, Aaron Taylor Johnson, and Hannah Waddingham. This film will be making its way to theaters on May 3, 2024.

2024 is a big year for the Ryans of Hollywood, because this next movie has another Hollywood Ryan, and that Ryan is Ryan Reynolds. He is putting the red spandex suit back on in Deadpool 3. The long-awaited Deadpool 3 will take place after the events of Deadpool 2. Deadpool will find himself teaming up with fan-favorite Wolverine as they take on the crazy world that is Marvel. You can catch this hilarious, action-packed movie on July 26, 2024.

Deadpool 3 isn’t Ryan Reynolds’s only movie this year. He is starring in the exciting dream movie Imaginary Friends written and directed by Office favorite John Krasinki. It’s a movie that asks, ‘What if your dreams were real? This film is made for all ages, so if you need a movie to see with your family, this is the perfect movie for you. Not only does this movie have Ryan Reynolds, but it also has John Krasinki, Emily Blunt, Steve Carell, and Matt Damon, and that’s not even all the big names in this movie. If you and your family or friends want to check out this movie, it comes out on May 17, 2024, which is just in time for summer break.

If you’re looking for a more serious movie, then you are in luck because Timothee Chalamet is returning as Paul Atreides in Dune 2. This movie is continuing the story of the first Dune, which was a hit at the box office. This movie is about Chalamet’s character Paul Atreides seeking revenge against the people who ruined his entire life and family while trying to prevent a terrible war from happening later on in the future. This movie also has a star-studded cast, which consists of Zendaya, Austin Butler, Florence Pugh, Rebecca Ferguson, and even Christopher Walken. This movie comes out in theaters on March 1, 2024.

Now if you’re leaning towards more of a criminal musical genre, then Joker: Folie à Deux is the perfect movie for you. This movie takes place after the events that happened in the first Joker movie. This movie will also introduce Harley Quinn, who is the Joker’s partner in crime. The Joker and Harley Quinn will be terrorizing the city of Gotham, but in song and dance. Harley Quinn will be played by Lady Gaga, and Joaquin Phoenix will be reprising his role as the famous Joker. You can catch this movie on October 4th, 2024.

Whether you are a fan of comedy, dramas, or musicals, It’s safe to say that 2024 will be a very good year for movies. You can check out all these fantastic movies at any movie theater near you.

View Comments (1)