• Fans criticize Taylor Swifts new Album The Tortured Poets Department

The Tortured Poet’s Department: Taylor’s Latest Album

• The boys tennis team celebrates Luca Ramirez for his dedication

Luca Ramirez Tennis Senior Night

Taylor Swift’s Chiefs Era

Marca.com
Swift and Donna Kelce cheering on Travis after incredible touchdown

The Chiefs last home game is a topic no one will drop, not because of a crazy buzzer beater, or an all star player. Rather, a star singer who made a surprise appearance in one of the Chiefs players personal viewing box.

Taylor Swift is said to be one of the biggest pop stars of the century. When she was caught live on camera at the Kansas City Chiefs game, fans were shocked. Travis Kelce, the Chiefs tight end, had his eyes on the pop star the entire game.

When Swift had her Eras Tour stop at Arrowhead Stadium, there were photos of Kelce singing along at the sold out show. Travis Kelce had made jokes about how he asked to meet up with Taylor after the show. Unfortunately, she doesn’t meet anyone after the shows, because she has to save her voice. 

If you’re at Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets. I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it… I think you know which one,” Kelce said, according to ESPN. 

Taylor was sitting next to his mom in his private box, fans immediately knew they got in touch from the tour. After the game, fans of both the football player and the singer were going insane. A post game interview with Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs quarterback, spoke on Swift’s appearance. 

“Friday he was like, ‘Yeah, I think she’s coming to the game this weekend,’ and then moved about his business,” Mahomes said, according to CBS sports. 

Taylor’s appearance has caused sales of tickets to the Chiefs home games to skyrocket. Not to mention Kelce’s jersey sales have improved by 400%. The tickets to the next Chiefs game have nearly sold out since her appearance. 

“The Jets have sold more tickets for their game against the Chiefs in a single day since the season started—by more than double,” a representative at StubHub said. 

Photos were caught of them in their getaway car after the game. They have asked the public for privacy hoping to stop the chatter of the dating rumors. 

What’s real is that it’s my personal life, and I want to respect both of our lives,” Kelce said, according to ESPN. 

Everyone is hoping to see Swift at the next game, and the relationship between the two grow. Only time will tell if we get an album about a tight end, who made a touchdown in her heart.

View Comments (1)