• Fans criticize Taylor Swifts new Album The Tortured Poets Department

The Tortured Poet’s Department: Taylor’s Latest Album

• The boys tennis team celebrates Luca Ramirez for his dedication

Luca Ramirez Tennis Senior Night

New Celebrity Divorce

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner officially  splitting up with each other
Los Angeles Times
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner officially splitting up with each other

Breaking news, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner just announced their upcoming divorce. 

It didn’t take long for Jonas and Turner’s divorce to turn ugly. The celebrity couple just brought the drama to instagram, trying to answer everyone’s questions. The news started swirling on every social media platform beginning Sunday. The family didn’t take long to make a joint post on Instagram, announcing everything.

“After four wonderful years of marriage we have mutually decided to amicably end our marriage. There are many speculative narratives as to why but, truly this is a united decision and we sincerely hope that everyone can respect our wishes for privacy for us and our children,” Jonas and Turner said, on Instagram.

Joe Jonas decided to speak up during his concert stop in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium, just recently. Jonas had started talking to his fans by saying it’s been a long week, and continued to say that if you don’t hear anything about the divorce from him then not to believe it at all. Jonas plans on continuing his tour with his brothers and not letting the news bother him, unlike Sophie Turner, who has still not come out to the public. 

Sophie Turner is keeping everything quiet on her side, besides the one joint post. If you don’t know who Turner is, she is an actress in the popular tv show Game Of Thrones and lots of others. Turner has said in recent interviews that she is missing the United Kingdom, and is wishing to go back. 

The not so happy family has always struggled with being able to keep their schedules aligned, since they are both very successful. Turner and Jonas have two girls, Willa, who is three, and a fourteen month old who they have not publicly come out with a name but her initials are D.J. The family have talked about their plans about co-parenting their two daughters while they are both still working hard.

“The children have been residing with their father in Miami and other locations throughout the United States,” according to The Guardian

As the celebrity couple deals with their ongoing divorce, Jonas and Turner have lots to handle with both of their futures and their kids. More information about their divorce further down the road can be found all over the internet.