Ladies in the Lunchroom

Ms. Pam

For some students at St. Dominic, lunch is the best part of the day. With that being said, we should take the time to appreciate the ladies who work so hard for us!

Ms. Pam

Ms. Pam enjoys being nice to the students, especially those who are obviously having a bad day. The craziest part of her job in the lunchroom is all of the stories she has heard from students waiting in line. Ms. Pam worked at St. Dominic for 13 years, moved to Assumption for five years, and has been back at St. Dominic for the last three years.

Ms. Kris

image
Ms. Kris

Ms. Kris feels appreciated and truly needed when she comes to work every day. The craziest thing she has seen in the lunchroom is how long it takes students to pick out the perfect cookie. Something students may not know about Ms. Kris is that she loves to hunt and fish.

image
Ms. Debbie

Ms. Debbie

A beam of sunshine in the lunchroom, Ms. Debbie values working with kids.

“It amazes me at the number of students that think they can get away with stealing food,” says Ms. Debbie.

Ms. Donna

image
Ms. Donna

Working with kids means the world to Ms. Donna. Her favorite part about being in the lunchroom is joking around with the students. She is self-described as crazy and loves the students! She also loves seeing her daughter every day.

Ms. Shelley

image
Ms. Shelley

Ms. Shelley loves working with kids, as it reminds her of her daughter. To her, the funniest thing in the lunchroom is the celebration after the boys make a “bank shot” in the trash cans. Though Ms. Shelley is very quiet, she is responsible for the delicious cookies the SDHS community enjoys so much.