Apple TV 4K

September 22, 2017

Apple has come out with the newest TV, emphasizing 4K HDR quality.

With the new 4K HDR comes a large and diverse selection of movies compatible with the higher quality. The new TV also offer live streaming of news and sports from your favorite apps. As if this isn’t convenient enough, the Apple TV goes a step further and even places everything you watch into one spot. There’s no need to switch from one app to another; the TV is capable of browsing between 60 video services. There is also a “What to Watch” tab that shows recommendations based on past picks. All of these features are also available on the go! With the new Apple TV App, one’s iPhone, iPad and Apple TV are all linked, so it’s never a problem to pause on one device and pick up on the next.

“4K gives you a crisper picture using four times more pixels than standard HD. High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers brighter, more realistic colors and greater detail. From the hottest new movie to your favorite TV show, everything is more life-like than ever,” said Apple.

Another exciting feature on the Apple TV 4K is Siri. Say goodbye to wasting time typing out a specific movie, now all one has to do is ask Siri for movies, TV shows or songs in 4K. New interactive games are also available with the A10X Fusion chip. Adding accessories can take the virtual world to a whole new experience on the TV as well. Accompanying the new games and accessories are one’s personal photos, videos and music, all linked to their TV. This makes it easier to share pictures, presentations, videos, etc. The final feature to the TV is the technology of the Home app — it can now be controlled through the Apple TV.

“With the Home app, you can easily and securely control all your HomeKit accessories. Ask Siri to turn off the lights from your iPhone. See who’s at the front door on your iPad. Control things remotely with the help of Apple TV. Even tell the HomePod to turn up the music. The Home app makes all your connected devices work harder — and smarter — for you,” said Apple.

The Apple TV 4K is available now online and in stores. The 32GB1 is $179 and the 64GB1 is $199.