New Faces Around Dominic

Sam Pagano and Lexie Riley

This semester St. Dominic welcomes five more students to the SDHS community. These students transferred from neighboring schools and out-of-state schools. Coming to a new school is tough for incoming students. They are coming into a new learning environment and meeting many new faces. Here is a little information about the new students in the new year.

Andrew Giarla is a new sophomore. He previously attended De Smet High School. Giarla enjoys playing baseball, football, basketball and golf. In his free time, he can often be found playing FIFA or playing his favorite sports. Giarla cheers on his favorite team, Arsenal. He is excited to be a part of the St. Dominic community.

Andrew Giarla
Andrew Giarla

Audrianna Hebron is a new freshman. She formally attended Barat Academy. Hebron enjoys eating popcorn while she watches her favorite team, the St. Louis Blues. She likes to dance, play tennis and soccer. Hebron is delighted to be at St. Dominic.

Sam Pagano is a new sophomore. He came to St. Dominic from Francis Howell Central. Pagano enjoys spending his free time hanging out with his friends and family. He enjoys watching his favorite sports teams, the Cardinals and the Blues. Pagano enjoys playing baseball, basketball and eating pizza, while hanging out with friends and family.

Audrianna Hebron
Audrianna Hebron

Lexie Riley is a new sophomore. She attended Bradford Area High School in Pennsylvania. In her free time, she enjoys fishing and riding four-wheelers. Riley loves cheering for her favorite sports teams, the New York Giants and the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Mandy Martinez
Mandy Martinez

Mandy Martinez is a new freshman here. She previously attended Timberland. Martinez enjoys running cross country and participating in track. Her favorite team to cheer on is the St. Louis Cardinals. Mandy hopes to meet plenty of new people at St. Dominic.

We hope this helps you get to know the new faces so you can make them feel more welcome at our school.